No 6 pm Mass on Sunday, November 19. Community Thanksgiving Service at 7 pm (not a Mass)/ Holy Trinity ornament/magnet will be available at different locations during Coldwater's Open House, Nov. 17-19.
Tracy Muhlenkamp, 419-375-2003
We envision students seeing Christ as the answer, getting an opportunity to know him better through worship, small groups, and activities. Students are to love God and each other as Christ has loved us, and to impact those around them with His love.
Our mission is to reach out to 6th-12th grade students providing a place of fellowship and growth where we can connect with God, with each other, and the community.
Youth Group Values
- Love God and love other people with our entire being. Matthew 22:37-40
- Have a deeper relationship with God through reading scripture and daily prayer. Psalm 119:11; 2 Timothy 16, 17; Joshua 1:8; 1 Thessalonians 5:17; Acts 2:42
- Build/Strengthen your Faith. Hebrews 11:1-40; Romans 5:1-21, 3:21-26, 4:13-24
- Stay connected to Christ. Colossians 2:6-7; John 15:1-10
- Look at everyone with Christ-like compassion. Matthew 9:12, 13, 36; Luke 19:10
- Reach out to others through faithful witness. Matthew 5:16; 28:19,20
- Don't pursue temporary pleasures. Ephesians 5:12, 2 Peter 2:1-3 and 11-12; Hebrews 12:1-2; 1 John 2:15-17
- Live life to the fullest, with the joy that God provides. John 10:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; Philippians 5:6,7